Our house is cute, the weather is perfect, and the holidays are here, so we should be jolly. The sad part is we miss all of you dearly. The good news is thanks to Super Grandpa the boys sleep in their cute room soundly and we no longer here the pitter patter of Alex feet all night.
We went to our new ward and Alex went to Nursery (there are three) and Jaden made new friends in Primary. The meetings were good, but you could barely hear anything in sacrament because of the overall chaos of kids.
Jared was so cute. I asked him if he liked the house and he said, "I like the house, but what makes me happy is that you love the house."
I was a little scared that we made a mistake after the clorox in the eye, food poisoning, and lock yourself out of the house fiasco we faced with the move, but I after seeing the smile on Jared's face after his short commute I know we did the right thing.
We miss all of you tons and appreciate all you love and support. We are truly blessed to have such a sweet family and if there is anything you need just call. Love you!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment