My wish list: good books - esp classical literature lonely planet guide for georgia/northern florida subscription to newsweek or national geographic work clothes
Matt's wish list: picture books (animals, cute children's books, etc) gift certificate to art store any kind of toy (ages 5 and up)
One really goog-looking, nice, LDS boy that's all.
Ok just kidding, I always love new good books; clothes i.e. shirts and sweaters(not heavy ones, light ones); I actually can't think of anything else; oh any good music, CD's and such. Sorry I know it;s kind of a lame list, but I can't think of anything else that I want. I love you all!
Anthropologie is my favorite store for clothing right now.
Sorry I can't be more help (TRACIE) but I really can't think of anything I really want and to see Holiday with my friends was probably the best gift. It was a great girly happy ending laugh cry movie.....Thanks again for watching the boys.
3 comments:
My wish list:
good books - esp classical literature
lonely planet guide for georgia/northern florida
subscription to newsweek or national geographic
work clothes
Matt's wish list:
picture books (animals, cute children's books, etc)
gift certificate to art store
any kind of toy (ages 5 and up)
My wish list:
One really goog-looking, nice, LDS boy
that's all.
Ok just kidding, I always love new good books; clothes i.e. shirts and sweaters(not heavy ones, light ones); I actually can't think of anything else; oh any good music, CD's and such.
Sorry I know it;s kind of a lame list, but I can't think of anything else that I want. I love you all!
My wish list:
Mary Poppins to come and clean out our garage.
Sufjan Stevens is my favorite singer right now.
Anthropologie is my favorite store for clothing right now.
Sorry I can't be more help (TRACIE) but I really can't think of anything I really want and to see Holiday with my friends was probably the best gift. It was a great girly happy ending laugh cry movie.....Thanks again for watching the boys.
Post a Comment