Monday, February 06, 2006

Um, so it has taken me a litle while to figure this blog thing out but I did it so congratulate me. I thought I would just post a little tid bit, hello everyone, I love you all very much and miss you, and I would appreciate it if you would all stop telling me when YOU want the wedding to be!! I think we all need to just calm down a little bit and not get so hasty. No but seriously life is good and things with Tony are just great!! I couldn't be happier at the moment. Well, I was just talking with Erin Berg, Heide, and we want to plan a trip to Colorado, so I will fill you in on the details later!! I love you and am so excited about this fancy little blog of ours, Coleed you're GREAT!!!

Love
Tracie

1 comment:

Heide said...

fyi, there are some good deals on southwest right now, but i think they end on friday. come anytime! (other than mar 23-26)

hb