Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Mighty Barnett's

well, i kind of feel like a stranger beign that no one asked me too join this little blog site. But that is OK, I will live. BTW, (BTW I think BTW is kind of silly) This is Michael, Michael Barnett, that guy who stole poor little Adrienne away from all her crazy, or wacko sisters. I will not lie, I cried for three nights straight when i found out about this little site and knew that no one was going to invite me. So I have crashed your little club!!!! In all seriousness, we are doing well. We are trying to adjust to the new settings, as you could imagine. We are really excited to see Jared and Coleen, and then a few weeks later the rest of the siblings. Adi-pooh is getting huge, she really likes it when you reffer to her belly as a burrito pouch! She looks really cute with her little belly. One last thing, we would like some input on possible names for the little guy. Barnett is not the easiest name to go with. We want everyones input, even Jared. We love you guys.
Love, Michael
P.S. my code name for this blog will be "Lord Orgaz El Greco"

6 comments:

Coleen said...

Michael,
You are more than welcome to join the blog. Jared thought the idea was ridiculous, so I was hesitant about sending out a massive invite. Just let me know your e-mail. Thanks for the post. We can't wait to visit..just one question..Do you guys have cats? and for names...I still think Mason is great....

adi said...

no cats, my email address is michael0078@yahoo.com.

Coleen said...

Great! Do you have room for us?

adi said...

Sure! IT will be fun to have you stay out in Farm-town. also please do not feel like you have to stay with us, we understand if you just want to be alone. But, we are really, really looking forward to seeing you, and it would be awsome to have you stay with us!

Coleen said...

Adi and Michael:
We would love to stay with you. On Friday we will probably skip skiing and see Grandma in the hospital. Adi, will you be able to go out on Friday for dinner? After dinner its out to Farmington. Can't wait!

adi said...

So does this mean just Adi is invited to dinner, because if so thats okay, I have to organize my DVD collection that night so I 'm booked solid.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Lord Orgaz El Greco