What is happening with this blog? It seems to have died out. I miss hearing from everyone and seeing your photos. I hope that this doesn't keep up when we are in DC...
Yep, its nice now because Jar and Col have their own blog and so do adi and michael, i check those all the time i always forget about this one. Heid you should start up your own little family blog maybe? leave this bryan family one for the left over single people in the fam who don't have anything to post about. HA.
2 comments:
Heide:
You can find us here www.happy-nest.blogspot.com. Love you. I originally thought it would be fun to post here, but didn not want to be a blog hog.
Yep, its nice now because Jar and Col have their own blog and so do adi and michael, i check those all the time i always forget about this one. Heid you should start up your own little family blog maybe? leave this bryan family one for the left over single people in the fam who don't have anything to post about. HA.
Post a Comment