So mothers day is this sunday...any ideas?? we have acouple in mind, we talked to dad and we are all going to go to the symphony this weekend down at the disney concert hall, I was going to buy tickets for just mom and dad but when I asked dad he thought it was a great idea but that we should all go (sorry those of you who are out of state). so then I was thinking maybe the kids could purchase a plane ticket for mom to colorado?? she has been really wanting to go, heide what do you think?? well, let me know asap, and if you have any other ideas!! Love you!!
Tracie
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would LOVE LOVE LOVE if we pooled together to get a plane ticket for mom. we should be able to do it for $220 or so. frontier is the cheapest and has the best schedule because its hub is in denver.
let me know what your thoughts are...
hb
Mother's Day was wonderful. Thanks for everything Katie, Kelly and Tracie. I love my boys, but sometimes its nice to have so many sisters around to create the perfect day. We love you.
Post a Comment