Friday, April 14, 2006

Hello family it is I adrienne. First of all you all are very funny. Kelly you know I love those nostrils. They are magnificant.Coleen was that picture meant to be video? I would really like to see this brittney impersonation. Clearly it is a toss up as to how this "funniest bryan" title should go to. I still think Katie is pretty funny. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am being induced an wed. april 26th!!!!! Mom is driving up the 25th and tracie is thinking of coming that weekend. No one knows what dad's plan is at this point but this comes as no suprise. There was talk of everyone just waiting until the weekend of the 21st of may because that is courtney parker's homecoming. whenever you decide to come is ok with me but i also understand if it's going to be to hard for some of you to make it. katie mom took alot of footage while she was here. If you could put a clip or too on the blog i am sure everyone would appreciate it. We are getting really excited... only one week and five days left!!!! I love you all and you all are very funny don't make me choose, we are all so lucky to be so witty.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Adi:
Let us know when you want visitors and we will be there, but we are going to try and visit the weekend of the nineteenth because it seems like everyone is coordinating for that weekend. BTW if you want to post video video egg is the best site.

Coleen said...

We loved seeing your video from the shower. Thanks for sharing.